2018 EDUCATIONAL LEADERS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for Educational Leaders in early childhood services
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A Year at a glance page – including space for your 2018 goals and visions
- An educator overview, enabling you to keep track of your team
- Monthly page with dates of significance and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with Reflections on Pedagogy and Reflections on Leadership
- Monthly programming checklists
- Monthly notes from discussions with educators
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions for the week, open space for each day—allowing you to customise (write a to-do list, plan, sketch, take notes at the end of the day…whatever works for you!), two weekly reflection questions and a large space for notes and ideas!
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2018 Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal
– 2018 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)