2018 EDUCATORS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for educators (Certificate III, Diploma and ECT) in Preschools, Long Day Care, OSHC, Kindergarten
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A Year at a glance page – including space for your 2018 goals and visions
- Annual Programming Overview Pages (x2) to enable you to track the observation/documentation/assessment of learning for individual children
- Monthly page with dates of signicance (feel free to add your own!) and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with NQF Reflection and Thinkers and Theorists
- Monthly reflection on practice
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions, open space for each day (allowing you to customise – write a to-do list, plan, sketch etc), two weekly reflection questions and a large space for notes and ideas.
View the sample pages and order yours today to ensure early delivery!
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2018 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal
– 2018 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)