2018 FDC EDUCATORS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for family day care educators
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A Year at a glance page – including space for your 2018 goals and visions
- Annual Programming Overview Page to enable you to track the observation/documentation/assessment of learning for individual children
- Visitor Record pages (another requested feature!)
- Monthly page with dates of signicance (feel free to add your own!) and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with NQF Reflection and Thinkers and Theorists
- Monthly reflection on practice
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions, open space for each day (allowing you to customise – write a to-do list, plan, sketch etc), two weekly reflection questions and children’s care notes
View the sample pages and order yours today to ensure early delivery!
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2018 Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal
– 2018 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)