REVISED EDITION – JULY TO DECEMBER
We are delighted to launch our 2018 range of reflective journals – a product we began producing several years ago and have evolved each year thanks to feedback from our awesome customers!
2018 NOMINATED SUPERVISORS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for Nominated Supervisors in early childhood services
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A Year at a glance page – including space for your 2018 goals and visions
- Monthly page with dates of significance and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with Reflections on Leadership and Thinking on Compliance
- Monthly “to do list” linked to the quality areas
- Monthly “big ideas and random thoughts” blank page for note taking
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions for the week, space to set daily priorities and tasks and a “daily work plan” page.
- Monthly staff meeting plan and notes
- Monthly meeting action plan
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2018 Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
– 2018 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)