We are delighted to launch our 2018 range of reflective journals – a product we began producing several years ago and have evolved each year thanks to feedback from our awesome customers!
2018 NOMINATED SUPERVISORS/EDUCATIONAL LEADERS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for Nominated Supervisors who are also the educational leader within a small (less than 5 staff) early childhood service
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A Year at a glance page – including space for your 2018 goals and visions
- Educator Overview (space for 5 staff only)
- Monthly Programming Checks
- Monthly page with dates of significance and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with Reflections on Leadership and Thinking on Compliance/Reflections on Pedagogy (rotated monthly)
- Monthly “to do list” linked to the quality areas
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions for the week, space to set daily priorities and tasks and a “daily work plan” page.
- Monthly staff meeting plan and notes
- Monthly meeting action plan
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2018 Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
– 2018 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
– 2018 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)