– Waterproof, lightweight and breathable shell.
– Internal lining throughout body for comfort .
– Easy-to-use chunky zip, with neck protector.
– Elasticated wrists and cuffs, to fit over boots.
– Easy to wipe clean at the end of the day.
– Hood with shark fin
Made from 210T polyester with a PA coating to ensure they are light, breathable and waterproof. Ecotex tested to ensure complete fabric safety.
What’s a Splashsuit?
Splashsuits are simple outdoor suits for children. Splashsuits are waterproof, stain resistant, breathable & flexible. Splashsuits allow kids to have fun in any kind of mess, weather or location – while keeping their clothes clean & dry.
Unfortunately a lot of waterproof suits for children are very thick, reducing flexibility and making them far too hot to wear in warmer weather. Often they are also cut to adult body shapes that have been ‘graded down’ to child sizes – making bending and crouching uncomfortable. In the worst case, they are so cheap and badly made they don’t last a single adventure.Our Splashsuits include the following features:
- Splashsuits™ are designed specifically for children’s body shapes in early years.
- Splashsuits™ are made from 210t polyester which is super cool and breathable.
- Splashsuits™ are also lined for comfort, which to stop stickiness on warmer days.
- Splashsuits™ are designed for fit over clothes in colder weather, with elasticated cuffs.
- Splashsuits™ are PA coated with taped seems to keep water, mud and mess out.
- Splashsuits™ have full length zips which make it easy to get them on and off.
- Splashsuits™ zips are separately lined to stop leakage, with a neck protecter to stop catching.
- Splashsuits™ are stain resistant and wipe clean with a cloth at the end of day.
- Splashsuits™ fabrics and dyes are completely free from chemicals that may harm children.
- Splashsuits™ are tested to comply with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Product Class III
We adhere to all the regulations covering children’s clothing in Australia, the EU, the UK and the USA and we work closely with our suppliers to ensure the constituent parts of our product are not dangerous and do not contain toxic substances. Unlike similar products in this area, Splashsuits garments are tested to meet the relevant OEKO-TEX® standards. We are proud to be a leader in this area and hope more manufacturers will follow suit. Despite the care and attention we put into product safety it is essential that all Splashsuits products are used only in the manner for which they are intended, and that care and common sense are used when Splashsuits products are being used.
Small = 1.5-3yr old, 94cm (H) and 34cm (neck to crotch)
Medium = 3-4yr old, 102cm (H) and 43cm (neck to crotch)
Large = 4-5yr old, 111cm (H) and 50cm (neck to crotch)